How to Install Athena Addon on Kodi
The Kodi addon AwesomeMovies is not only the best add-on for watching movies on Kodi, it is also the most popular. This is because it’s so easy to install and use and it contains a huge number of great movies to watch, which are available for anyone to watch when they want. However, if you’re new to this and are having trouble installing it, you don’t have to worry. This guide will show you how to install the AwesomeMovies add-on on Kodi.
Zune converter is a media player and video software that allows you to play all your favorite videos on your TV. It supports all popular video playing formats, such as DVD, VCD, AVI, MPEG, Divx, WMV, ASF, MOV, 3GP, MP4, MKV, etc. You can also watch videos from your PC through your TV.
Welcome to Athena Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia step by step guide for installing Athena Kodi addon. All content is presented in a very clear way, allowing you to reach most areas with one click. The addon also offers premium support.
The Athena addon offers you an extensive list of categories, including Movies, TV Shows, Unbridled Movies and Collections, One-Click Play 80’s, One-Click Play Kids Zone, Play Musicals, as well as a customization option in the backend.
To install it on PC, Mac, iOS, Android or any other operating system, we have a guide for you here. Follow these steps for Kodi 17 and Kodi 18 Leia.
How do I install the Athena addon on Kodi 17 and 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- Choose Addons from the home screen
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter https://tikipeter.github.io in the upper field.
- Enter the FEN in the field below
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the Home section and click on Add-ons.
- Select Add Browser
- Install from the zip file. Now click on FEN
- Select this ZIP file repository.tikipeter-x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification that the add-on is activated.
- Installing from a repository Click on the Tikipeter repository
- Click on Addons
- Finding and installing windows
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.