How to Change Google Chrome’s New Tab Background Automatically –
When Google Chrome updated to version 66, their new tab page was redesigned by taking inspiration from the new homepage. While a few users praised the new page, many others do not like the new design and its functionality. One way to customize the new tab page is to create a custom background for it. This is not as easy as it sounds as the page only allows users to select from a limited number of pre-made images, which are not as good as ones created by users.
We can all agree that Google Chrome’s new tab page is really cool and puts Google at the top of the game when it comes to optimizing the browsing experience. But did you know that Chrome has another cool feature like this? By using the shortcut key combination Alt + N you can change the background image of the new tab page so that it changes every time.
Google Chrome has a new feature that allows you to customize the background image for each New Tab page. The new tab page can be configured to display a picture, a background color, or a pattern. This is a really cool feature, and Chrome is the first browser to offer such functionality.
Automatically change the background of the new Google Chrome tab Do you know how to automatically change the background of a new tab in Google Chrome? In Google Chrome, you can change the background of new tabs and set how often you want to switch to new tabs in Chrome. If you use Google Chrome every time, you will eventually get tired of every background. What’s great is that Chrome lets you automatically choose new web pages as wallpapers every day. Let’s scroll down and find out how: Read: The best sites to download cool wallpapers
Chrome can now automatically change the background image of a new tab every day
Google Chrome can now automatically change the background theme of a new tab every day. If you also want to automatically change the background of a new tab in Chrome, follow the methods below.
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your Mac, Chrome OS, Windows 10 or Linux computer.
- Then click the plus sign to open a new tab in Chrome.
- Then click the Customize button in the lower right corner.
- In the pop-up window that appears on your screen, navigate to the Background section.
- On the backgrounds page you will find many collections of preset backgrounds. For example, land, texture, art and landscapes. Google Chrome can automatically apply a new background theme from one of these collections to a new Chrome tab page each day.
- Suppose you want Google Chrome to display a new theme or background from the Landscape collection in a new tab. To do this, select the collection thumbnail in the grid as shown.
- Google Chrome lists your entire background collection on the next page. Activate the Refresh Dail toggle switch in the upper right corner of the pop-up window.
- When you’re done, click the Done option to save your settings.
Open Google Chrome, New Tab, and select the Customize option Select a background or background collection Switch to daily refreshment and done
- After that, every day Google Chrome will display a new wallpaper from the Landscape collection or any other wallpaper collection of your choice on the new Tap page.
- If you really like one of the wallpapers, you can see the name of the creator of the current wallpaper and its source in the bottom left corner of the new tab.
Read: Can I change the background on my Android TV?
We will share with you some questions that different people often ask. And you might be interested to read it.
How can I make the background change automatically in Google Chrome?
If you want to change your Google browser wallpaper daily and see a new wallpaper every day. Then you need to go to the Settings option in the bottom right corner. Select an option in the pop-up window that appears. When the image is selected and the daily update option is chosen, the toggle switch is activated. Then the background you selected will appear as the background of the Google Chrome home page. Select the color scheme and click the Done option.
To use the New Tab from extension in Chrome
You can use the Chrome New Tab Background extension from the Chrome Web Store. Open the Chrome Web Store and create a new tab in Chrome. Select one of the extensions you want to download and install to set the background image for a new tab in Chrome. After you add the extension to Chrome, open a new tab and see a new background for each day. Read more: Umar Ali is a passionate content writer. It fills many blogs with its unique content. He loves creating educational content. As well as numerous guest articles on various sites.Google Chrome has a new tab page background that looks awesome, but it takes so much effort to change it on a whim that I’m going to show you how to change it from the Settings page. On the left side of the page, you’ll find a panel with three sections. The third, marked “Customize,” contains a section on each of the current tab’s background colors.. Read more about change google background image and let us know what you think.
chrome web storehow to change google chrome backgroundchange google background imagenew tab background chrome extensionhow to change google background to a gifhow to change new tab background in chrome,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to change new tab background in chrome,chrome web store,how to change google chrome background,change google background image,new tab background chrome extension,how to change google background to your own picture,how to change google background to a gif,how to change google chrome theme with your own picture